Infected
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyx the living machine

2 posters

Go down

Nyx the living machine Empty Nyx the living machine

Post  nyx Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:30 am

Name: Nyx John Mason

Appearance: dark haired, he has a large hoodie that covers his muscles and parts, he wears a pair of dark camo cargo pants. He has a set of robotic arms above his reals ones (connected to top of shoulders, the piece they are connected to is a small case on his back) one has multiple attachable heads (left) and the right has a three finger claw that flips back to a piece that resembles a taser (high voltage electron gun). The robotic parts can be disconnected except for the shoulder pieces that are connected to the skin and the back plate, which has many plugs and a cable so he can recharge a battery inbedded in his back.when a gun is equipped on his interchangeable arm, his aiming is used with his vision and his voice will sound more robotic when he is using his machine parts in a stronger state.
he also has robotic plates attached to his legs that allow him to run faster then normal speeds and allow him to carry his extra weight easily.

History: All he remembers is waking up in a trashed factory then he realized he had more parts then he should. He climbed out of the ruble and had no idea where he was. He looks for people but likes to stay alone. Constintly looking for power supplies.

Race: freak

Extra: when he is fully charged the taser tip can be overloaded and the electrical current fired in a burst (like an electrical bullet sorta thing) or in a outer-motion shockwave (either pushes things back away from him or can be held infront (as a electron proximity sheild, only stops metal, but will electrocute living matter)
Sounds big but its all just on the one arm, his parts are fairly delicate in moveable areas so he can fix himself fairly easily (machine duh)

Freak powers: can use his arms... and can think fast.

(i dont know if this works... but yah... fill me in kuzuki... wait i think your ness on this one...)
nyx
nyx

Back to top Go down

Nyx the living machine Empty Re: Nyx the living machine

Post  Liberio Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:50 am

Yes, yes I am.
*Crouch dance of aproval*
Liberio
Liberio
Admin

https://infectedrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nyx Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:38 am

thanks ^-^
nyx
nyx

Back to top Go down

Post  nyx Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:59 pm

this is a pic of the other arms above his real ones. (couldnt find a good pic... if u find one send the url to me please)
Nyx the living machine _4494810
nyx
nyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum