Infected
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York, The Resistance has started.

3 posters

Go down

New York, The Resistance has started. Empty New York, The Resistance has started.

Post  John Conner Wed May 26, 2010 11:58 am

John stood in his home in New York.
Nothing had ever been the same since the blast.
Now the Company ruled everything, it was like a giant Wal-Mart.
You couldnt go anywhere without seeing anything to do with its propaganda Bull-Shit.
He loaded his weapon and cocked it.
He hid it under his robe he wore outside, hopefully, he wouldn't need to use it.
He walked past some Company guards, clad in such heavy armor, it hurt John's eyes.
He snorted. They were such a joke.
John Conner
John Conner

Back to top Go down

New York, The Resistance has started. Empty Re: New York, The Resistance has started.

Post  Liberio Thu May 27, 2010 1:16 am

Ness peared down from the top of the building, "Hungry, so hungry." He moaned to him self. "And out of pills, I make the pills go bye bye." He giggled to him self and crouched down. A pregnent lady walked through the ally way. "The company doesn't come down here! To good for them we are." He said to him self and he pushed him self of the building and crashed into the lady, she landed face first into a pile a rubbish. Ness quickly bit into her arm. "Oh the taste! The taste!" He squeeled between bites. He bit in hard and pulled off a streak of fat and skin. "Hmm, hmm." He wimpered in pleasure. The pregenet lady stared in horrer as the veins in her arm started to stick out. "No, no can't have you fighting back!" He sqeeled pulling her head and slamming it into the wall. The veins stopped and ness ripped into the ripe baby inside of her.
Liberio
Liberio
Admin

https://infectedrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New York, The Resistance has started. Empty Re: New York, The Resistance has started.

Post  John Conner Thu May 27, 2010 1:19 am

John heard something in the alley.
He looked and saw a Parasitic son-of-a-bitch attacking a pregnant lady.
He was too late. But there was still hope.
He cocked his gun and aimed and shot directly at the Parasite Positive.
Going full auto with an M4 army rifle.
He gritted his teeth as the gun roared in his hands.
John Conner
John Conner

Back to top Go down

Post  Liberio Thu May 27, 2010 1:26 am

Ness looked up, "He he." He pushed him self off the lady, actually sending her back a couple of feet, and landed on a wall. He pushed him self from that and landed on the roof. "You no get me!" He yelled.
Liberio
Liberio
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Conner Thu May 27, 2010 1:28 am

(This is Alex(Dekko) I'm wondering..if I'm a freak, am I evil?)
Jacob Conner
Jacob Conner

Back to top Go down

Post  John Conner Thu May 27, 2010 1:29 am

"We'll see about that you Parasite." John mumbled.
He loaded one dart of medicine into his M4.
He shot, and hit the bastard right in the ass.
"tough luck, douche bag!" john yelled, running onto the roof.

((Yes))
John Conner
John Conner

Back to top Go down

Post  Liberio Thu May 27, 2010 1:30 am

(( no, just hated by meny.)) Ness felt the needle in his butt. The veins in his face seemed to pull back down a little to mostly where he was bitten. He looked down now perfectly sane. "Oh shit."
Liberio
Liberio
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Conner Thu May 27, 2010 1:33 am

John got up to the roof.
"See?! This is why we take our pills, NESS." John yelled.
He was madder than hell.
John Conner
John Conner

Back to top Go down

Post  Liberio Thu May 27, 2010 1:36 am

Ness grinned. "Well they got nicked, and well long story short I thought I would find some later." He smiled then looked down. "How did I get up here? Its like a twelve story building."
Liberio
Liberio
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Conner Thu May 27, 2010 1:37 am

"Thats what happens when the pills go bye-bye. Give me one good reason i shouldn't blow your head off right now." John said, pulling out a .10 Guage Shot gun.
He loaded 6 shells. And cocked it.
John Conner
John Conner

Back to top Go down

Post  Liberio Thu May 27, 2010 1:44 am

"Well thats an easy one." Ness grinned and swung his super human power leg under him pushing his over, pulling it back and then kicking out towards the edge hitting him. "Because I don't want to die." He jumped over him and landed in the ally way.
Liberio
Liberio
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Conner Thu May 27, 2010 1:52 am

The air left John.
He landed on the ground.
"Well I guess thats a good reason." John Rasped.
He then got up and walked back to his apartment, under The Company.
He was disguised as Fred Lane. He needed to get back to base.
John Conner
John Conner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum